When the laser engraving machine is in the process of engraving, it is very dangerous if the fault occurs. The novice must be trained by the professional to operate independently. Xiaobian sums up the 13 details of the safe work of the laser engraving machine based on experience. I hope that I can like the laser engraving machine. The friends are helpful, as follows:
1. Obey the general safe operating procedures of the cutting machine. Start the laser in strict accordance with the laser start-up procedure.
2. The operator must be trained to be familiar with the structure and performance of the equipment and master the knowledge of the operating system.
3. Wear labor protection articles as required, and wear protective glasses that meet the requirements in the vicinity of the laser beam.
4. Do not use a QR code to engrave a material before it can be illuminated or heated to avoid the potential hazard of smoke and vapor.
5. The operator must not leave the post or the person to be in charge when the equipment is started. If it is necessary to leave, stop or cut off the power switch.
6. Keep the fire extinguisher at your fingertips; turn off the laser or shutter when not working; do not place paper, cloth, or other flammable materials near the unprotected laser beam.
7. When an abnormality is found during the processing, it should be stopped immediately, and the fault should be eliminated or reported to the competent personnel in time.
8. Keep the laser, bed and surrounding area clean, orderly and free of oil, and stack the workpiece, sheet and waste as required.
9. When using gas cylinders, avoid welding the welding wires to avoid electric leakage accidents. The use and transportation of gas cylinders should comply with the gas cylinder inspection procedures. Do not expose the cylinder to sunlight or heat sources. When opening the bottle valve, the operator must stand on the side of the bottle mouth.
10. Observe high pressure safety regulations when servicing. Every 40 hours of operation or weekly maintenance, every 1000 hours of operation or every six months of maintenance, in accordance with the regulations and procedures.
11. After starting the machine, the machine should be started in the low speed X and Y directions to check if there is any abnormality.
12. After entering the new part program, you should try it out and check its operation.
13. When working, pay attention to observe the operation of the machine tool, so as to avoid the engraving machine coming out of the effective stroke range or two accidents causing accidents.